Give the Gift of Time
- We will advise you of the purposes for which personal information is being collected before, or at the time of, collecting personal information.
- We will collect and use the personal information solely for the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned; or as required by law.
- Customers’ personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will only disclose personal information about a customer or employee to a third party with the consent of the customer or employee, except where required by law or as authorized to do so under the Personal Information Protection Act or Privacy Act.
- Personal information will be collected by lawful and fair means.
In order for our employees to provide customers with home services, a customer’s personal information such as address will be required to be disclosed to the employee providing the home services. As a condition of employment, Make Their Day Gift Packages employees are required to sign an employment agreement acknowledging the requirement to maintain the explicit confidentiality of customer information and will only use this information to fulfill the requirements of their employment with Make Their Day Gift Packages.
- We will only retain personal information for the timeframe necessary for the fulfillment of our specified purpose.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information readily available to customers.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.